Standalone application?

Bill Cavalieri bcavalieri at gekl.net
Sat Jul 27 20:36:18 CDT 2002

I'm not aware of any open source ide's for windows, but Delphi Personal
addition is $99 (www.borland.com/delphi).  You can download a trial from
the site.  Delphi/Kylix is vb like, in that its a rad environment.  But
unlike vb, you can get to the metal like c, and access memory, etc...

The Delphi code could then be recompiled with Kylix 2 Open Edition
(free), and work in Linux as a native elf application (if you follow
guidelines for developing cross platform apps in documentation).

-Bill