Partitioning

mac ten dlegion at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 19:28:10 CDT 2002

Greetings,
I have always went with hardware over software, so I
would just buy another hard drive and a hard drive
selector.  That would keep the two OS's physically
seperated and the selector lets you choose which OS's
you want to boot.

Anyway, thats what I would do. Just thought I would
throw that out there to give you something to think
about.