converting for windows to linux

mac ten dlegion at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 16:28:39 CDT 2002

Greetings,
My wife's mother works for the IRS as technician of
sorts. Anyway she says that they are thinking of
moving from windows NT to either windows 2000 or
windows XP PRO.

I was reading a book that she got from her work that
talks about fire walls and security.  It said that
linux was the most secure and yet they are not
considering linux.

I thought I would mention it.  I didn't know if anyone
here would be interested in selling the IRS on linux
or at least the building my mother en law works in.

Thank You