misspellings

DAVID KUCHARSKI dave at iemco.com
Fri Jul 26 16:25:25 CDT 2002

For those that took the opportunity to ridicule and
criticize, that's unfortunate.  I just wanted you to
know that I'm sitting here, getting paid to read this
by an employer that I found in EXACTLY the same way.
I posted to this list.  It has worked out well for
me.  Although I am still working at a wage most would
feel is a DISCOUNT, I have had an opportunity to jump
into the IT world with BOTH FEET and have learned
something new every day at someone else's expense!
Years ago I read a book titled "If You Do What You
Love, The Money Will Follow", so I'm doing something
that I love with FAITH that the rewards are MORE than
the weekly paycheck.  I've LEARNED! I CONTINUE to
LEARN.  Next week I'll spend 30 hours attending a
class.  The class was at my expense, but my employer
has agreed to pay for me to get the time off, so we
both win! They get a more knowledgeable employee, I
learn something new and still collect that weekly
paycheck!

just my $.02  Dave
--
"And actually,  from some very cynical point of view,
my opinion of  the world at large isn't high enough