misspellings

mac ten dlegion at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 07:20:57 CDT 2002

Greetings,

I can see where and do agree that a persons image is
important.  Lets not forget we are on the net.
Everyone online fudges up words. Example: WTF, STFU,
BRB, AFK and probably more that I don't know.  Of
course those were not misspellings or poor grammar.
Forgive me if I don't meet your expectations.

BTW, I am not taking anything personal, why should I?
I don't know any of you well enough to care what you
think!  Heres my two cents, to cents, too cents.  If
you don't have anything nice to say, don't say
anything at all.  Negative comments don't produce
positive reactions.

People who jump at the opportunity to insult someone
else are only seeking to make themselves look better
in the eyes of others.  I never use spell checkers, I
don't have a reason I just don't use them. Often times
I don't use proper grammar, why should I have to? If
your half as smart as you think you are, you should be
able to figure out what I mean even if I misspell
every other word and never use a comma.

Once again I will say I don't take offense or take
personal anything negative written about me.  I just
want to learn how to use linux to the best of my
ability.  I don't care if I ever type or write a
perfect sentence.  I'm sure that there are many things
I can do a lot better than all you perfect spelling
bees and grammarallics, lol.

Thank You.