misspellings

Mark Hutchings desynergy at onebox.com
Fri Jul 26 14:20:29 CDT 2002

Very well said mac10.  Dont worry about it.  I honestly dont see where
in alot of IT positions that spelling would really matter anyways, unless
you were documenting something or maybe a project manager. If your helpdesk,
who cares how you spell in your tickets, if you a system admin, you type
"reboot" or "halt" wrong, all hell isnt going to break loose.  Programmers
I could understand, but then again, alot of the programmers I work with
cant spell when they are typing in email, but notice errors when typing
code.

Bottom line.  WHO CARES? Just run spell check on your resume and check
it 2 or 3 times.  You can mispell on your W2's.  Hell the federal government
is mostly morons anyways.

Just my 2 cents guys.  Flame away to my email, not the list. Linux list
having the biggest thread in a while on "mispelling" is real lame.

--
Mark Hutchings
desynergy at onebox.com - email