job search

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Fri Jul 26 06:05:31 CDT 2002

I have to side with Eric on this one.  Use of proper spelling and grammer is
a reflection of either your intelligence, or at the very least your attention
to detail, both of which are very important in the information technology
field.  Perhaps pointing this out will help mac ten more than we know.

My $.02
Jim Herrmann