job search

Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Thu Jul 25 22:03:29 CDT 2002

My email came off with a snide attitude, but lesson one when job hunting
is to check your spelling.  Employers take a lot of typos as an
indication of a careless attitude.  Personally, I got into the field
being almost 100% self-taught.  If you're idle, then take the time to
keep teaching yourself.  Eventually, you build up a skillset that
satisfies someones needs.  This is an informal gathering, I know, but if
someone was to forward your message onto a prospective employer...