strange console behavior (followup)

Rich Edelman edelman at speedscript.com
Fri Jul 19 15:00:59 CDT 2002

I've only had one huge problem with Gentoo, and that's where Portage's sandbox
broke, and I was unable to emerge anything. Disabling the sandbox fixed that
though, and the next time I went to update, it pulled in a new Portage that
had that bug fixed.  I'm running KDE 3.0.2 on my Gentoo box at work and have
no problems, and I'm running KDE 3.1 Alpha at home without a hitch as well.
Hopefully one of these days I'll get some free time and can code a few little
utilities I'd like to contribute to Gentoo. I really don't see that happening
anytime soon, though. :(

Rich