SQL/odbc

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Fri Jul 19 02:33:35 CDT 2002

DB2 is available for all major platforms, including Linux, and you can
download personal edition for free to try it out.

http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/download/product.jsp?cat=&fam=&s=z&id=TDUN-49EVGU&pf=&k=&q=&dt=
&v=&e=&rs=&c=&S_TACT=&S_CMP=&presb=r&type=t&postsb=n&sr=1

My $.02
Jim Herrmann
DB2 DBA