market continues to dive!

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Thu Jul 18 07:19:24 CDT 2002

As long as they can spell GNU and KDE I guess they are okay. If you really
want to have fun make up some acronym (check to make sure it isn't real.)
and ask them what they know about it at the interview and see if they'll
admit to not knowing. ;)

Don't dream it. Be it.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org/projects/