strange konsole behavior

J. Eric Gilliland patzeric at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 23:51:17 CDT 2002

Hello All,

Background.  I am running dual boot Win XP and Mandrake 8.1
on a P4 with 256 megs of RAM.

I am experiencing some wierd things with konsole.  When I
have a konsole open, I cannot push any buttons on the menu
bar at the bottom of the screen, can't bring up the menu,
nothing.  I can click icons on the desktop fine.  When I
close the konsole, I get the message "Sorry KDEInit could
not launch 'konsole'"  Any idea what this is all about.  I
just started getting that message one day.

Thanks in advance,

Eric Gilliland

=====
J. Eric Gilliland
patzeric at yahoo.com
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
                                  Henry V Act 4 Scene 3