"Free" cable

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Wed Jul 17 16:39:04 CDT 2002

There is NO difference between the cable for the cable modem and the one for
the TV that I have seen.  The only reason that I had them run a new line to
my computer room was that my current cable line to that room was flaky.  I
Looked in the cable box on the side of my house and they have a 4-way
splitter: 3 lines to my TV and 1 to my cable modem.

Gene