DSL experiences

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Jul 17 15:56:59 CDT 2002

Not all DSL experiences are bad . . . I've had mine for the past 3+ years
and it's been great.  SW Bell guy said this was his 2nd install and it went
very smoothly.  The put a filter at the box for house and ran a line and
I've been happy ever since.  I also helped my sister with her install --
self install using Prodigy.  She had to put line filters at every phone
location, but to my knowlege hers is working fine also.  I'm thinking that
maybe the SWBell for everything (bandwidth and access) seems to be the
common problem here.

-- Bradley Miller