SWB DSL - Disapoinment

Mark Hutchings desynergy at onebox.com
Wed Jul 17 13:52:54 CDT 2002

> > Waitaminnit! What do you mean, "I get free cable"?
> >
> > Every time I call TWC and say, "If I switch to RR, will I get either
> more
> > channels for the same price or a lower price for my current cable
> > subscription?" they say no. They tell me that the two have *nothing*
> to do
> > with each other.
> >
> > Can you be more specific, please?

I didnt subscribe to cable (I hardly watch TV) so when I got Road Runner,
I had to pay an additional $10/month (49.99/month).  My house was already
prewired with cable. So I plugged one of the cables into a TV, and now
I have all the "basic" channels on Time Warner.  Dont know if it's a
fluke or not, but I got free cable too.