SWB DSL - Disapoinment

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Wed Jul 17 08:09:41 CDT 2002

My old cable modem gave me free cable too. At the time they said it was
because the traps messed up some channels cus of the funky way they had it
setup. These days they just claim it's a free bonus. Really the free
cable was a major selling point for me so it's no wonder they started
telling people to expect to get it. I figured the cost of cable, the cost
of a phone line, and the cost of an isp.. $40/month was a pretty good deal
and hey it was a lot faster than dial-up.