No end to Linux.

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Jul 16 13:49:09 CDT 2002

99% may be a bit of an exaggeration, because they provide a lot of
service and support to registered and subscription users that is not
provided by kernel developers, but that is one of the reasons why I OWN
stock in RedHat.

(I am also closing out the 401k position in a mutual fund that has more
than 5% of fund assets in M$.  Image my dismay when I saw THAT in the
most recent annual statement!!!)