No end to Linux.

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Tue Jul 16 05:17:30 CDT 2002

But!! But.. Red Hat could cut 99% of it's staff and keep shipping the
product AND keep up with bug fixes, new releases, etc because most of
their development is done by people not on their payroll. They might not
be as fast at shipping out the product or as on the ball with support but
they'd still be shipping their product and earning $. Sure their stock
value might dive but they'd be a lot better suited to riding out that
storm than Microsoft would be. Red Hat could still be ran out of their
parents basement if needed. Let's see Microsoft try that. ;)

Don't dream it. Be it.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org/projects/