Back at Square 1

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Sun Jul 14 17:00:41 CDT 2002

If it's a RedHat based distro you might see if you have the netconfig
tool. It might simplify setting up networking. Linuxconf is a bit odd IMO.

However, besides setting up the ip, your router, and perhaps name servers
there shouldn't be much to setting up networking. If your router offers
dhcp you don't even need to do that much.

Don't dream it. Be it.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org/projects/