market continues to dive!

dattaway at attaway.net dattaway at attaway.net
Fri Jul 12 21:34:10 CDT 2002

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy wrote:

> Wow, I can't believe how low the Dow is.  I saw that the bubble would

>From what I have learned, investing in something that seems like a good
idea and would benefit us greatly should be done. Chances are it will
really help an idea take off.  When things get too popular and the hype
turns into marketing, its time to move on.  The market a few years ago
seemed like such a pyramid scam and nothing but hype.  The Wall Street
Journal seemed to be missing the fascinating articles on technology that I
liked and concentrated on analyst buzzwords.  Boring.  And so the money
packed up and left too.

That money people invested never disappeared.  That money did what it was
supposed to do and the job is done.  We now have high speed internet for
the masses, supercomputers dirt cheap, cell phones for a dime, cheaper
prices at Walmart, etc...  All that money built large automated
manufacturing plants.  I'd speculate the next market is maintaining the
mammoth manufacturing and communications industry we just built with the
last batch of investing.

Why drive a car when you can ride a bike?
http://attaway.net                 http://counter.li.org   user #142150