Speaking of jobs . . .

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Thu Jul 11 19:22:13 CDT 2002

If you just want to work in a call center come to St. Jo. To damn many of
those places here.. probably accounts for half our jobs. To bad I'm way
burned out from that kind of work.

The girl who stoops to conquer usually wears a low-cut dress.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org/projects/