Speaking of jobs . . .

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Jul 11 18:18:04 CDT 2002

I'm one of those vile individuals when it comes to "spam" calls to my home.
 I'm on the Missouri no-call list and I'm sure I've given people emotional
break-downs after treating them the same way they treat me.   Today I get a
call and find out that Southwestern Bell is using call centers in India . .
. yes, that's right.  No wonder sometimes you think "is this person an
English as a 2nd language major or what?"   I was flabbergasted to say the
least.  Global economies are just fine on paper . . . I'm going to India
for a freakin' job.

-- Bradley Miller