IT positions

Jeff Urbanec jeffurbanec at kc.rr.com
Mon Jul 1 17:21:57 CDT 2002

Hi, I was wondering if you knew if you or your group members might know of some technical positions
that are open in the Kansas City area.   I have 3+ Years of experience in UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX,
IRIX, and Linux) as well as Cisco routers and switches.  I do have NT and 2000 server skills too.
I would like to work as a DBA, System admin UNIX or Windows, or Cisco routers/switches. I have
worked in multi-platform environments.  If you know anyone who might be interested in my skills
please feel free to put them in touch with me.  My phone number is (913) 682-4806.

Sincerely,

Jeff Urbanec