ignore last email, please help with new problem

Eric Gilliland jegilliland at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 5 04:28:33 CST 2002

Hello All,

OK, I got the XWindows problem solved by installing the proper NVIDIA
drivers.  Now I have another problem.  When I start kkkp, and try to
connect, I get a message saying "Srooy, the modem does not respond".  I went
into the hardware configure thing, and it told me that it couldn't configure
the modem because it was a software modem, which it certainly is not.  As
some of you know, I recently replaced my old winmodem with this one because
it is NOT a software modem.   It is a US Robotics 56k Performance Pro modem,
Model 5610A.  Any suggestions?

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Eric Gilliland

J. Eric Gilliland
jegilliland at hotmail.com
Meet it is I set it down, that one may smile, and smile, and be a villain.
Hamlet Act 1 Scene 5