Job Openings

Steve King genesix at hotpop.com
Sat Feb 23 01:38:55 CST 2002

Just to clear some things.

I could careless about how secure or insecure certain products are.
I asked for some job assistance a while back, and some people on the
list were kind enough to help out.

As far as the pay goes.  Some of us don't have perfect or high
paying jobs.  So, some of us have to do what we can to pay the bills.

So bugger off.

Steve King