Wacky connector

MGGodwin at dstsystems.com MGGodwin at dstsystems.com
Thu Feb 21 22:39:21 CST 2002

Try Electronics Supply on Main Street just north of the Plaza.  I think
that's where we got ours.  We got male DB9's; am unsure if they offer the
converters with female DB9s.

Mike

                    Bradley Miller

                    <bradmiller at dslonramp.        To:     kclug at kclug.org

                    com>                          cc:

                    Sent by:                      Subject:     Wacky connector

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i

                    lliana.net

                    02/21/02 03:35 PM

Does anyone know where I can get a DB9 to RJ45 adapter?  I need ot route a
serial connection outside my new camera enclosure . . . I had some adapters
at one time that went from RJ45 to DB9 and DB25 . . . wired serial
connectors up that way.  Anyone have any suggestions?

-- Bradley Miller