a series of stupid questions about kmail

Eric Gilliland jegilliland at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:30:35 CST 2002

Hello All,Let me preface this message by saying please forgive my ignorance.
  I have some questions about kmail and other Linux mail programs.  I use
web-based email (hotmail and yahoo).  Is it possibe for me to set up any of
the KDE mail programs so I can use those as a mail handler, or does this
require a standard mail server?  Can I set up my machine as a mail server
itself, just to handle my mail, or would I require a domain name to do this?
  Are there any email programs I could use with hotmail to get my web-based
email?  I am reading the kmail manual, but I appreciate any help I could
get.

Thanks,

Eric Gilliland

J. Eric Gilliland
jegilliland at hotmail.com
Meet it is I set it down, that one may smile, and smile, and be a villain.
Hamlet Act 1 Scene 5