Lindows OS

Richard Meeker rmeeker at kc.rr.com
Fri Feb 15 00:25:48 CST 2002

It will certainly take Lindows.com a little while to work out enough bugs
in their OS to efficiently run M$ programs.  Of course, this is version 1.0
and earlier that we're talking about :).

On another note it's quite clear that microsoft is "scared to death" of
LindowsOS.  It's a direct competitor.  Also, it's kind of funny, you don't
see Redhat, Mandrake, or Caldera going to court with Lindows.com.
LindowsOS is a competitor for them too.  I imagine that it's not quite on
the same level, but it IS a competitor.  Oh well, I just hope that
Lindows.com can make it through the M$ court bull****.