Linux at Bryan College

Jonathan Hale maclaoch at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 12 03:34:58 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: DCT Jared Smith <jared at dctkc.com>
To: <kclug at kclug.org>
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: Linux at Bryan College

>> To your question about Linux curriculum: I think it would be really
fruitful for
>> this whole topic to be discussed in the open. It is a thread which has
come
>> up before, developing a core curriculum which the KCLUG could endorse
>> and even support.

No time!  No time!  No time!  (Still interested in contributing to this,
too... think he should analyze the commonalities in the test objectives for
AIX, HP-UX, LPI, RHCE, Sair, and Solaris certifications... also could be
useful in narrowing down most important areas of consideration when
developing this new distro...