high-speed access question

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Tue Apr 30 16:24:15 CDT 2002

I have comcast high speed service, and have never really had any problems
with their service.  The thing I have a problem with is their policy banning
VPNs from their system without paying an extra $50/month.  They also ban you
from running any kind of server(ftp, mail, web) on their system.  I still
can't get DSL in my area, or I'd switch.

JM$.02

Gene