OT- Access Programming

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Tue Apr 30 02:35:53 CDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 KRFinch at dstsystems.com wrote:
[snip]
> Sorry for the off topic post, but I need some advice.
Blech - Access 2000?

[snip]
> Here is my problem: [snip] --> Access 2000 programming?  Is there
> anything available cheap or free that you know of that could help me
> along?  If there's nothing "cheap or free", what have you heard is
> worth the money?

SQL (Structured Query Language) is a standard interactive and
programming language for getting information from and updating a
database. Although SQL is both an ANSI and an ISO standard, many
database products support SQL with proprietary extensions to the
standard language. Queries take the form of a command language that lets
you select, insert, update, find out the location of data, and so forth.
There is also a programming interface.

A Gentle Introduction to SQL
http://www.dcs.napier.ac.uk/~andrew/sql/howto/xcreateoracle.htm

Dustin
--
A man always needs to remember one thing about a beautiful woman.
Somewhere, somebody's tired of her.