webmin (was: mounting NFS)

John Lindinger jilindi at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 04:07:00 CDT 2002

Bill Cavalieri:

Hey Bill, I downloaded and installed the webmin.  Really looks like a great tool.  The
docs at the webmin site are html and I was unsuccessful at trying to download the whole
user manual in one large file. I dread the idea of downloading page by page. Is there an
acrobat file or a large html file that I can keep locally?  Maybe its in the distro and I
just don't see it.

Many times, a good "online" manual goes away with an acquisition or a bankruptcy. Then we
have a killer app with no manual.

Thanks for the webmin tip!

John Lindinger