CD-RW

Duane Attaway dattaway at attaway.yi.org
Mon Apr 22 20:50:39 CDT 2002

I'd say get it.  Drives finally have seem to have standardized well over
the years.  I haven't seen a drive that hasn't worked with Linux lately.
Chances are if you plug it in using a recent distribution, it will
instantly work and show up.  No drivers needed (the ide-scsi module
automagically loads.)

--
Why drive a car when you can ride a bike?
http://attaway.yi.org                   http://counter.li.org   user #142150