mouse wierdness

Marvin Bellamy Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com
Mon Apr 15 15:25:09 CDT 2002

Now that you mention it, the linking problem with sound devices is as
far as I got with my troubleshooting.  I read that devfs is the cause
and that it was suggested that it be disabled via lilo.conf.  Last I
remember, this had no effect but probably because I didn't know what the
right links for sound devices were supposed to be.  I also noticed that
/dev/snd was a bad link.  I'll give this a go when I get home tonight.