Further adventures in Firewall upgrades

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Apr 9 01:30:31 CDT 2002

Jonathan Hutchins wrote:

> You know, DCT, you can always hit "Next",

. . .

> Finally, I'm contributing the solutions as I find them.  What are you
> contributing?

Amen!!

I have enjoyed reading the chronicles of this experience and have found
value in the solutions that have been posted.  Please keep us posted.
It is nice to see that I am not to only one lost in the FAQs from time
to time.

I was wondering about all the extra services that were installed on a
firewall box, but I wisely left that to others that are more experienced
with firewall configuration - and learned from their posts as well.

I could say I found as much value in the rant, but that would be lying.