Further adventures in Firewall upgrades

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Mon Apr 8 16:53:21 CDT 2002

You know, DCT, you can always hit "Next", and I've warned you it's coming so
you don't have to read it if you don't like it.

I thought it might be useful to others to know a little about the process of
upgrading a 6.2 NAT Firewall to 7.2 so that new software could be installed,
then resolving the fact the even MORE upgrades were required than before.
Without someone detailing the problems, how will we ever work together to
fix them?

And I must say, if bandwidth were actually a consideration, your re-posting
my entire message due to lazy editing doesn't help much.

Finally, I'm contributing the solutions as I find them.  What are you
contributing?