sudo experience anyone?

Eric Rossiter rossiter at discoverynet.com
Mon Apr 8 16:44:23 CDT 2002

Morning Lugites,

No rant here this morning, but it's early... give me time.

Does anyone have any experience with sudo?  Namely the configurations?
Any one have a sample/working sudoers file I could peruse?? One that is
perhaps quite simple, small number of users, on a small network?

I've read the man pages for sudo and sudoers, but it's still pretty much
Greek after just the initial read through.  Being a simple Devry
educated janitor, I'm still looking at probably a 180+ hours of
research.  8-)

TIA folks,

Your humble list lurker,
Eric