usa.net help

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Fri Apr 5 04:05:33 CST 2002

I checked out registerfly.com, and all I can think of is "How can they afford
to do this, and how long will they be around?"  Othere than that, it looks
like a great deal.  Even if you get the "premium" account that gives you 10
meg of mail space, it still beats the crap out of those free web based
services.  Has anyone had experience with this company?

Peace,
Jim