will lack of corporate support kill off Linux?

Squish squish at kc.rr.com
Sat Sep 1 12:48:19 CDT 2001

Some defense contractors are beginning to come around. The National Guard
ported a simulator a year or so ago to Linux that ran for years for thr
regular Army on HP-UX. What was originally budgeted to purchase
hardware/software for that platform ended up saving $8 million dollars in
the process.

Chris Mitchell