non-winmodem modems

Cox, Michael michael.cox at honeywell.com
Mon Sep 24 18:22:25 CDT 2001

I'm telling you guys...these ELSA seem to work fine, 6 year warrantee, right
now sitting at $12.51 with 40 minutes left.  Comes with the serial cable,
too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1277385438

--

  .-.          Michael Cox
  /v       Linux user 199542
/(   )  riffraff at linuxgeekz.org
 ^^-^^   - Support Open Source -

http://www4.PetitionOnline.com/rot13/petition.html

deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin