Freeswan loaded, What now?

D. Hageman dhageman at dracken.com
Mon Sep 24 02:10:21 CDT 2001

Here is a very general tip when dealing with rpms.  If you can't find the
binary or what it installed - do a:  rpm -ql <packagename> to get a
listing of everything it installed plus locations.

After finding binaries ... I would probably look at the individual man
pages.

--
||  D. Hageman                    <dhageman at dracken.com>  ||