please help

crash3m crash3m at crosswinds.net
Sat Sep 22 03:56:19 CDT 2001

Eric,

at the command prompt as root do this.

ls /etc/lilo.*

if there is a lilo.conf~ and you have not ran lilo more than once since the
update you can....

mv /etc/lilo.conf~ /etc/lilo.conf

then.

lilo

also..

do you get some type of error when trying to boot to linux? if you do any
information/error message you give can help us correct your problem a lot
more easy