spam revisited

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Sep 21 18:54:23 CDT 2001

I hate spam. Spam and eggs for breakfast; spam and cheese for lunch;
spam, spam and spam for dinner. I'm sick of spam.

I think what might be a better solution, is to have an allowed/refused
ruleset. This would work like this, refuse from the spamming domains
unless there is a specific from address that is allowed. This gives you
the best of both worlds, refusing spam on a domain basis, but allowing
registered individuals through.

JMHO,
Brian