Deep trouble - Win95 backup need restored on Win2k

Jeff Johnston jjj-lists at kc.rr.com
Tue Sep 18 03:00:54 CDT 2001

If you have the Windows 95 media, you can try extracting the msbackup
program and running it under Windows 2000 (perhaps using the Win95
compatibility layer option). This is a long shot, but might work well enough
to restore a QIC file-based backup.

Or you could download the trial version of VMware and create a guest install
of Windows 95 on your Win2K machine.

-Jeff