Deep trouble - Win95 backup need restored on Win2k

The Hoelschers mohoel at telocity.com
Tue Sep 18 00:51:07 CDT 2001

Sorry for the fact that this is a Win question, but it would not be the
first time that there was a Linux solution to a problem Win caused!
(Although this time I think I'm stuck...)

I have a backup file (QIC format, using Win95 msbackup to an LS120
drive) that I desperately need to recover.  Unfortunately, the box that
has the LS120 has been upgraded to Win2k.

Anyone know of a way/util/etc. to extract out of a QIC format that will
run under Win2k?

Thanks....
Chris H.

--
Check it out!  Special rates with Qwest!  And No Minimum!
http://qwesteferral.com/r.jsp?a=mH.n.Je1IMRfVU541Lz2HA$$&x