Books for your user group

No Starch Press usergroups at nostarch.com
Wed Oct 24 00:40:03 CDT 2001

Greetings,

San Francisco based No Starch Press is an independent publishing company committed to publishing
accessible, information-rich, innovative computer books with personality (and without the fluff).
You may already be familiar with our Linux Journal Press line, which cover a wide range of topics
from *Programming Linux Games* to *Linux Music and Sound*. Our books on *Zope* and *Blender* make
complicated Linux programs accessible and, most importantly, usable. And we publish various other
computer books, including the best-selling *Steal This Computer Book*, which may be of interest to
your members.

We'd like to support your user group. When possible, we can arrange a speaking engagement with one
of our authors, send you books for review in your newsletter or on your website, or supply you with
free copies of our titles as door prizes for your meetings, one surefire way to boost attendance!

We're pleased to offer your group and its members a substantial discount on our books, as follows:

* 40% off list price for orders of 10 or more copies (single or mixed titles)
* 20% off list price for orders of 1 to 9 copies (single or mixed titles)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Leigh Sacks, Administrative Assistant
No Starch Press, www.nostarch.com

PS -- To place an order or learn more about how to order, please contact me by email
(leigh at nostarch.com), phone (800.420.7240 or 415.863.9900), or visit our website (www.nostarch.com)
and see the section on user groups at the bottom of the main page.