ISP's

J Greene j_a_greene at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 14:39:39 CDT 2001

Wow... what a coincidence... A guy from Everest is buying my houes, I'm
loosing my ION too and I'm lookng for a new ISP.

I got an email from Direct DSL $49.95/mo 1.5/256 static IP

Compaired to the others I've been checking this by far the best deal that
includes a static IP.

Man I wish ION wasn't going away  I had 4.5/896 consistant with a 2 IPs.

Jason

=====
http://www.hailmaryfullofgrace.net