ISP's

Mike Distefano mikemjt at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 22 13:34:37 CDT 2001

I also have ION and am looking. There is a company call Everest:
http://www.everestgt.com/index.html.  Everest is not available in Overland
Park :( where I'm located but they are available in Lenexa and other parts
of Jo Co.  Everest provides voice/data (up to 3Mb) and cable.  I have a
friend that's pretty happy with thier service.

Mike Distefano, MJ Technologies, Inc.
Ofc:    913-694-9566
Fax:    913-694-9568
Mobile: 913-568-4910