Cue Cat article : The Dumbest Invention in the History of Computers

Randy Rathbun randy at randyrathbun.org
Thu Oct 18 16:52:23 CDT 2001

I second those thoughts. Oh, and I only have 9 cuecats. Not 25. Though now
that they are going under I guess I should go grab some more!

You did forget to mention a few things though, Tony: Aeron chairs, $500k a
year for life for the failed dot-bomb CEOs, and all the poor slobs who
worked for free.

Randy

Randy Rathbun
randy at randyrathbun.org