DSL help please

David Rush ky0dr at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 9 13:19:24 CDT 2001

Most DSL and cable modem providers use DHCP.  Chances are you won't have to
make any configuration changes on your Linux box or Linksys router, I
think.  If your new DSL provider did something like static addresses, you
should only have to make a few changes to the Linksys router (IP address,
netmask, default router, name servers).

David